DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
FUN TO HAVE Items for SeneGence Vendor Table @ Events
(but be HONEST – we ALL want the FUN STUFF!!!)
- Bed Risers (1 set of 4 per table) – When placed under the legs of a 6’ table – makes this a MUCH better height for vendor events so your back doesn’t hurt at the end of the day. THESE adjust to 3 different heights. THESE are stationary (set at one height). Totally stable – you’ll LOVE the results. If this isn’t in your budget – watch thrift stores – you’ll be surprized how often you find them there!!
- Anti-Fatigue Mat (Relieves some of the pressure from standing on your feet all day) – Place this behind the vendor table where YOU will be doing the most standing. THIS makes SUCH a difference!! I have 2 that match for large vendor events that use more than one distributor at a time. HERE is my favorite one. Your back AND your feet will thank you at the end of the day!!
- Luggage Rack – THIS keeps your product OFF the floor. I place my BAGS(I own 4 of them) of product on it. I like the ones with two shelves – so all your stock can be elevated!! THIS is the one I use – but HERE is another option. I will put it behind me or set it up under the table – so I can quickly and easily access and sell stock as needed!
- Vendor Apron – This is one of those things that makes you look more professional AND gives you a place for your phone, gloss, square connector, pen, etc. (I actually own 2 of these so I can share if I’m working with a SeneSister at an event – looks classy!) Can purchase in a set of 2 HERE. They are plain black – which correlates well with ANY decor and have 3 pockets. If you want something cutesy – check Etsy.
- Collapsible Folding Cart – I use this for carrying product/set up to and from my car – it is a LIFE-SAVER and I can’t believe I ever DIDN’T own one!! Here is the link – AND it’s SeneBlue!!! You’re welcome!!
- SeneGence Sign – Enhance your LipSense Vendor Display with a sign. Whether you purchase your sign thru etsy, vistaprint or SeneGence Store Merchandise in back office – a sign declares your presence, your professionalism and how seriously you take your business. LipSense IS our primiere product, but ensure that you are highlighting other products as well. I love the Retractable ones. My sign is all about the skincare, makeup and my Banner (see #7) highlights LipSense. HERE is the sign I ordered. Isn’t it cute . . . The awesome owner of this etsy shop will give 10% off to ANY of my Readers who order (that means YOU) So, if you are wanting a sign for YOUR vendor event set-up – go check out her shop HERE and pick out one YOU like. This is for digital file to then print using vistaprint or another similar service. Use Code: HAYLEE10 when you checkout to get the discount.
- SeneGence Banner – A banner is often your “BOOTH” holder and a great LipSense Vendor Display. Make sure you get one with Grommets so it will last you a LONG time. This hangs above your booth to notify passersby what you are selling. I have found it’s best if this is a generic banner – not one with your info on it. I often use it at events where there are multiple distributors selling and lend it to downline when I’m not using it. Pick something you LOVE. Again, there are TONS of options on Etsy. Here is mine!! If you order from THIS ladies shop (which is where I got mine) she’ll give 10% OFF to my readers!!! (isn’t that awesome) just by using the code HAYLEE10 when you check out!! Pick out one that strikes your fancy & go grab yourself an AWESOME banner and get yourself a discount!
- Reorder Labels – These magnificently fit on LipSense lids and products and contain ALL your info and DO NOT breakdown. The bonus is that when the product runs out – the customer “MAGICALLY” knows where to find you to get another one. There are soo many options out there. My current favorites aren’t available right now. But definitely get some somewhere – because they are invaluable!!
- Organza Bags – These are THE Perfect bag to put LipSense in and they look soooo cute! Perfect size is 4 by 6. (It’ll hold 4-6 tubes of LipSense) There are so many different styles so choose one you like and grab a bunch. I use these as “Shopping Bags” for a LipSense Set. If they purchase larger items – you’ll want a different kind (see #10). Here are a few different styles often picked: White & Silver, SeneBlue & Silver, White & Gold, Blue & Multi-colored
- Shopping Bags – For bigger items, I always like to have these on hand. There are so many to choose from but I LOVE these ones with Thank You on them. Pick a favorite color or go with your branding. HERE they are in PINK.
- Special Event Signs – Do you offer Special Event Pricing? – If so, create a cute graphic and have it printed so it looks extra “Spiffy” and either Frame it or find a fun way to Display it at events. Just remember that to stay in compliance you can’t go below 15% OFF.
- Light Up Mirrors – I like to have at least 2 mirrors on the table for passersby to look into. I learned long ago that lighting can MAKE or BREAK a customers experience with makeup. So, when I could I purchased Light up Mirrors. They are battery controlled – so I always have to make sure I have extra batteries on hand – but then NO matter the event lighting – the product is always viewed in the best light – which, makes for better sales. HERE, HERE, & HERE are all ones that would be GREAT to have on the table.
THIS is Part 2/2 – (If you are looking for Part 1:2 MUST HAVE items for SeneGence/LipSense Events – go HERE.)
I hope this article was helpful!! Now, go slay those vendor events #lipboss!
Other Articles you May Like: