If you are looking for WHAT to put in a SeneGence/LipSense Hostess Coaching packet – click HERE.
When hosting a party of ANY kind – a THEME always makes it easier. Plus, having a catchy title draws in your guests. Their desire to attend is MAGNIFIED.
EX – Which party would you rather attend: Linda’s LipSense Party or Linda’s LipSense 80’s Girls Night? No brainer, right?
Today we are talking 5 CLASSIC In-Home SeneGence/LipSense Party Themes.
By Classic – I am referring to the themes that are ALWAYS in style – you can use them year round because they are ALWAYS in Season.
1. Lips & Sips – The Sips can refer to whatever the hostess wants to serve: wine, bubbly, green smoothies or soda. This definitely turns into a “try it on” party and then “test it out” with your drink. This type of party always yields great sales – actually trying the LipSense on – almost always sways them to purchase multiple colors. This theme is perfect for a hostess whose friends haven’t yet tried LipSense. (Ideally 10-15 guests).
2. Makeup & Mimosas (or Muffins) – You can change the “Title” based on the time of day and the hostess. This theme is more focused on the SeneGence makeup than the LipSense and is usually popular with repeat hostesses – whose friends have already been exposed to the LipSense. Definitely make sure that they get to “test” MOST of the makeup on their hands, if not faces. The idea is to get them to feel how the products make your skin so soft, smooth and how they just absorb into the skin. (Ideally 10-15 guests).
3. Glam It Up : FULL Glam Makeover – This party theme is definitely makeup focused – and WILL take longer than an hour which is why it should be reserved for the hostess and NO MORE than 5 guests. You’ll need brushes, a mirror and a Seneblends palatte paper for each guest (all can be purchased in your SeneGence Back Office Quick Order). They’ll do all their own application – but you’ll “model” for them either on yourself, your hostess or a different guest for each thing. You will also need the Glamour Demo kit OR a GOOD amount of makeup – but the ladies LOVE this. Take time to teach them fun techniques, contouring, mixing pearlizer in with their foundation and how to choose the best colors for their eyes. I suggest using the Seneblends Blank Profile Sheet as a “placemat” for each guest. (This can be found in the SeneGence back office: resources, glamour demo, seneblends blank profile sheet). Each guest can use this “placemat” to record the colors they use and favor and keep the sheet to ensure they order the right products. (Ideally hostess and NO MORE than 5 guests).
4. Wash ‘Yo Face Pajama Party – This theme definitely focuses on skincare. Guests come in their pajamas and actually get a chance to use the entire skincare line. I like to then send each of them home with a Skincare sample. Seeing the results after using the skincare a few days in a row is amazing!!!! I like to do a short demo while the late guests arrive and go RIGHT to washing their face – – then you can sit back down and peruse the catalog while they are all touching their super soft skin. Your host can play this up however they want, I’ve seen pillow fights ensue – a girls night movie AFTER the party and even pizza and popcorn. (Ideally 10-15 guests).
5. Spa Party – This theme is based on our Solutions line as well as body care and definitely utilizes the facial resurfacer, polishing exfoliator and detox mask. You could title it, “Spa – ahhhhhhh” or “Relax, unwind and clear your mind”. You could ask them to bring a bathrobe, come with a bare face and play soft background music. Have the hostess offer a “fun” infused water – like cucumber, lemon & mint or watermelon & mint. Pinterest has lots of recipes for spa or infused water. We all need time to relax – we live in a busy, fast-paced world and there is NEVER enough time to relax – esp with girlfriends – so this is a REALLY fun, sought after party. (Ideally 10-15 guests).
There you have it – 5 CLASSIC In-Home SeneGence Party Themes that you can’t go wrong with! Happy Partying!!
Other Articles you Might Enjoy: