If you are looking for WHAT to put in a SeneGence/LipSense Hostess/Coaching packet – click HERE.
SeneGence Facebook Parties – you either LOVE them or HATE them. Personally, I LOVE them!!!!
If they are done Properly and guests are ONLY added once they give their permission and NOT randomly added – they can be super successful and ALOT of fun for ALL involved! For SeneGence/LipSense, facebook party themes can make or break a party. You want one that can “TIE” the whole party together.
PURPOSE of a Facebook Party
The purpose of a facebook party is to “recreate” the in-home party experience either because:
- friends and family are not close by – and it’s a way to “gather” them together
- you’d rather “party” in your pajamas at home (WHO wouldn’t!)
If you are looking for a course that will teach you how to ROCK Facebook Parties – THIS is it!!I ONLY do EPIC Facebook parties! I do them often and I ALWAYS get bookings off of them because quite literally – they are fun – they are fast-paced and they are themed. Everyone loves to host them and everyone loves to attend them. I get told ALL the time that the customer had never experienced a truly FUN Facebook party before mine. I owe it all to this course – so if you are looking to UP your facebook party game – this is the course you MOST definitely need.
Because the ULTIMATE goal is to “recreate” the in-home experience online – having a theme makes ALL the difference! As for picking a theme – I like to let my hostess do that – if she isn’t a fan of the ones I already have prepped – we’ll create a new one together. The content ultimately doesn’t change much – just the finishing touches that ties it all together and makes the theme party SOOO much fun!!
5 SeneGence/LipSense ENGAGING Party Themes:
1. A Trendy Obsession – examples of this might be Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Disney Villans or anything else my current hostess LOVES. Bring in the THEME by posting FUN pics to go with each post. TIE in puns, quotes, specifics associated with the theme. For example in my Harry Potter themed party – when moving from one post to the next, I write “Mischief Managed” instead of “Moving on”. It just adds personality and makes it enjoyable. I also love to use at least one MEME if I can find one that works with the show.
2. A Seasonal Theme – examples: fall fashion, football, Valentines Day, holiday focused – “what are you doing New Years Eve?”, Summer Travels focused – pull in Pantone seasonal colors – gift giving ideas, runway makeup trends or just holiday focused fun. Offering seasonal themes pulls in customers who are drawn to those specific holidays/activities, etc. Plus, when your options CHANGE every so often – you are bound to pull in MORE repeat hostesses.
3. BLING – girls LOVE bling, call it glitterati, bling it or something else highlighting glitz and glam, celebrity focused – easy to tie in pearlizer, shimmer/glitter shades of shadowsense and lipsense. Makeup and BLING can go together.
4. A Specific Group of Products – or more specifically WHAT the products DO for you. Examples – if your hostess loves the bodycare products – you could most certainly do a “Bodycare party” – but you probably won’t get many guests excited to attend. If you instead call it a “How to get Soft, silky skin in the dead of Winter party” or “How to have Spring soft skin all summer long” – it’s more intriguing. By focusing on a few products you can go deeper and do some intense product knowledge with the guests and most likely create customers for LIFE!! (Choose ANY set of products to do this with)
5. Game Show – Pick yours or your hosts favorite Game Show and emulate it in your Facebook Party – each post being in question format and giving each QUESTION points and let the winning TEAM get FREE shipping on their orders. Everyone loves a little competitive fun. You’ll be amazed at how many guests chime in and play along.
Now, your next step is to decide WHICH ONE to create first!!
Other Articles you Might Like: