DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
SeneGence, International Annual SEMINAR
SeneGence, International bases their year around this unique Annual Event – currently held for the USA in Tulsa, Oklahoma each April. Their Seminar Year starts April 1 and ends the following year on March 31st. Seminar is THE event of the year for SeneGence, International. SeneGence Distributors gather from all over to attend this incredible event. (There are currently two Seminars – one held in the USA and one in Australia – but next year -there will be a third one held in Canada.). Some might say it is similar to other Direct Sales’ Yearly Convention – but it is SOOO much more. Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll want to make sure to attend SEMINAR:
1. Look like a Princess – SeneGence Ranks are labeled fun things like Maiden, Royal, Lady, Crown Princess. All proper and pure FUN names for sure! I mean, WHO doesn’t want to be referred to as a Princess, right? So of course, at THIS event – ALL ranks wear colored sashes with their title written on it and Crown Princesses and above wear crowns. FOR REALS – to the entire event! Plus, there is one night where you get to dress up in a formal dress and be inspired by some of the TOP leaders in our company.
2. Dominion Party – Who doesn’t love to attend a good party? Each Crown Princess has their own “dominion” and as such they get to recognize top performers/achievers in their dominion at a party just for them! Often this event features a fun activity as well – where you can get to know your upline and create friendships that will last forever! Putting names with faces is invaluable.
3. New Products – At EACH corporate event (4 times per year) – NEW products are announced! Often there are Limited Edition products (such as trendy or seasonal lip colors) but at SEMINAR is where the BULK of them are introduced!! PLUS, you get to be among the first who hear/learn about them which is AMAZING!!!! At Seminar, a new Beauty Book (SeneGence’s catalog) is released as well as a magazine highlighting the leaders who rocked it in the company that year.
4. MakeSense Foundation Fundraiser – This is our founder’s foundation for women and children in need. Portions of each bottle of MakeSense Foundation that are sold go to this as well as 100% of all our SeneCouture products. This event is always impactful – – it is neat to see all those who have been helped through this amazing program.
5. Life-Changing Training – Breakout sessions taught by the Top-Sellers/Achievers address current trends/needs and how to reach your goals. They will inspire you/motivate you and give you a “plan” to get out of your own way and GET IT DONE!!! The breakout sessions are my favorite! I learn soooo much from our amazing SeneSisters!! There is also always a Featured Guest Speaker (sometimes 2) who get time to teach and train us. IT IS INVALUABLE!!
6. Networking & SeneSisterhood – This is one of the most important aspects. EVERYWHERE you go at this event you are networking. Be sure to bring your business cards or have a digital version available to share. Swap names – share stories – you’ll be amazed at how these “connections” bless you later. Don’t just mingle with those from your dominion – reach out to all and establish connections all over the country. The SeneSisterhood is REAL!
7. Product Knowledge – As new products are released, a great amount of product knowledge is shared about them. Take advantage of this and delve into the products and how/why they work.
8. Get the SENE -Vibe – Seeing and hearing from our founder, Joni Rogers-Kante and other members of the sales team will just solidify that this opportunity is one you won’t soon forget or walk away from. They will squash any doubts or concerns you have and you will SEE and feel the concept of SeneSisterhood like never before.