DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
HOW do I choose a Sponsor?
You have discovered the “PERFECT” direct sales company for you . . . you are passionate about the product(s) and cannot wait to share them with your friends and family – BUT you have a choice to make – You know mulitiple friends/family members who are distributors with this company. HOW do you choose the best sponsor for YOU!!! Do you immediately go with family – because, duh they’re blood. Do you choose a friend that would DISOWN you if you sign with someone else? Must it be the FIRST person who introduced it to you? HOW DO YOU CHOOSE? Everyone WANTS to enter thru the RED door – but how do you make sure red is the best fit for you?
There is definitely NOT one right way. However, there are most certainly some things you should look at prior to making your decision – as it WILL make a difference in your overall experience with your soon to be company. Picking the right sponsor can make or break your experience.
- Personality/Vibe – – Take a deep look at the personality/vibe your potential Sponsor has. Do you MESH with them? Are they easy to get along with? You know that saying,
- “YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE”
- YEP! It’s true. It’s helpful if it’s an easy relationship. If you are always butting heads – even familial blood won’t make the situation better. Are they someone you WANT to spend time with? If you are ALL in with your company – you’ll often have the opportunity to travel to trainings & events. If they aren’t someone you want to emulate and become like – – it will probably be beneficial to sign with someone else.
- Training – – What sort of trainings does your Sponsor offer? Will she train you via phone calls, zoom calls, live meetings? Will it matter if she is long-distance or near by? Does she hold team meetings? How often? What is the benefit of attending? (what is taught) Training is more important than I can emphasize. This might seriously be more important than the others. Good training enables you to know the products you offer, HOW to offer them and ways to become better at your business.
- Location – – Is she local to you? If she does lots of training via FB group or website – this may not matter. (personal preference) If she isn’t local – does she know of a local distributor with whom you could connect for meetings – so you still get some local support?
- Support – – What sort of support does she offer to her downline? Does she have specific business hours? Is she a night owl or an early morning person? Will she care if you call with questions – or is email or text better?
- Experience – – How long has SHE been with the company? Time doesn’t necessarily matter – you can assess your friend/family member. YOU know if they are a self-starter, if they read everything they can get their hands on, if they are a DOER. You’ll be able to tell if they are in this for REAL. Follow your gut. Sometimes an ‘I JUST SIGNED UP’ distributor is the best to sign with and sometimes . . . not so good. Like everything else – make the decision based on what you know about them as a person and who they are.
Long story short – make an educated decision. Sit down and list the pros and cons. Don’t let others’ situations or pressure make the decision for you. Ultimately – it should be the BEST decision for you. If there is too much pressure one way or the other – maybe it’s best to find someone else to sign up with. You can do this by going directly to the website and searching for distributors close to you or using a site like THIS. You are not obligated to do ANYTHING specific. This is your life decision. It’s your RED door. It will greatly impact your future with your “PERFECT” company – so make sure you spend a few minutes and make sure it is the best one for YOU!
Good luck!! BTW – I just KNOW you are going to ROCK this!!!!
If you happen to be LOOKING for a SeneGence/LipSense sponsor
I’d LOVE to be your sponsor.
Sign up Link. My Sponsor ID is #206305.
Whomever you choose – I hope it makes you want to Sing OUT in the Rain!
Other Articles you Might Like: