I signed up – NOW WHAT??? Ready for some SeneGence Distributor Tips?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You’ve just made the BEST decision of your life!!!
There are sooooo many things that come into your head when you start a new business.
Here are my TOP 10 Tips for New SeneGence/LipSense Distributors:
Think of it as a SeneGence New Distributor Checklist.
1. Order A Kit!! The sooner you have product in your hands – the sooner you can make $!! Invest in yourself and in your business. Since there is SUCH a savings in the kit – purchase the one that is MOST financially appropriate for you right now – but KNOW – that we are women and we are always more inclined to purchase more if the item is there in front of us.
2. Set a Date for your 1st Launch Party with your Sponsor. THIS date SHOULD be within 14 days of signing up. (THIS IS KEY – DON’T SKIP THIS PART!) If your Sponsor is local – then an in-home party is ideal. If not, then set up a Facebook party and show off all this company has to offer to your friends near and far.
*Whether you sign up for the discount or to sell – EVERYONE should have a Launch Party. Your sponsor can bring all the testers – and you’ll have product on hand from your Kit Order to fill orders and immediately start making money$!
Not all your friends will be able to make this 1st Launch party. That’s okay. It’s important you have a second date (LAUNCH) set up BEFORE you start inviting friends – THEN you can say – “you can’t make it, Ok – what about this date? Will that work for you.” Then you are setting yourself up right away for success.
3. Decide how YOU will plan to market your business –
Social Media – What social media platforms are you already on – using everyday? Pick one you are comfortable with and research and learn and figure out HOW to sell on that channel. Don’t set up a FB group just because that’s what your upline did. DO what works for you. Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook can ALL be used to sell. Start with one and learn it so well that you can teach a course on it. If you are looking for a KICK-BUTT way to organize your postings – check out this printable Social Media Content Planner – it is THE BOMB.COM!!! It is super cheap and you can print as many or as few as you want. I print out an entire year’s worth and then BIND them together and keep it all in one place!!
In Person – Do all your neighbors know that you sell – plan a neighborhood open house and pass out fliers, post it on your neighborhood social media groups, etc. Attend your local Chamber’s meetings. Getting involved opens doors to other people’s warm market – and your cold market starts to melt.
4. Stripes – – wear your stripes EVERYDAY!!!! If you only have one color – until your kit arrives – that’s ok. But wear it with pride. What are stripes? They are simply a swatch of a lipcolor on your hand. I usually use 3 colors and do 3 layers on each. Don’t forget to gloss them!! People will stop and ask you if you were “trying on makeup”. You DO have to know what to say, ready?
“No, it’s SeneGence. I sell it. It’s long lasting makeup and lipstick that lasts all day. Have you tried it?”
(now as you are saying this – you rub your hand and SHOW that it doesn’t rub, smudge or transfer).
The most common response is “WOW”. Thus, THIS is WOWing. Showing off what you already love. KEY is to get their information and set a time to followup or meetup and “Play makeup”.
5. Make a list of 10 friends/family that you know who LOVE makeup – who on that list would enjoy making a little extra $, or just LOVES makeup and wants it all – call them right now (by yourself or with your sponsor)- ask them to do this with you . . . it is ALWAYS more fun with someone you love and it’s WAY more fun to learn together. Here is an example of what I send when someone says they are interested in learning more. Less is always better.
If they ask – Well, how do you make money$? I like to share THIS one.
And JUST like that – you are 1/2 way thru your SeneGence New Distributor Checklist. Only 5 more to go . . .
6. How will you take payment? – There are multiple ways! Paypal, Venmo, and of course, my favorite – SQUARE. If you don’t currently have square it’s great because you can accept cash or card. Talk to your upline and make sure to grab their Square set up link . . . or HERE is mine. By using a set up link, you get $1,000 of FREE processing and so does the person who’s link you use. It’s a great deal!!
7. Make an Announcement – share on whatever social media platform you use or have decided to use for your business that YOU are now a SeneGence/LipSense distributor and you’d LOVE to have your family & friends shop with you. (I mean, if they don’t know you are selling – they won’t know to shop with you). If you aren’t into social media – send an email or a text and show YOUR excitement in it.
8. Explore the Back Office – there is SOOOOO much there – explore and start to figure out where things are. Watch webinars, look thru the provided trainings . . . you’ll learn so much that will help you in the long run. It really is the more you know . . . (I did NOT just sing that in my head.)
9. What is your WHY – Knowing your WHY is essential – it will keep you motivated when nothing else will. Grab your FREE Printable “Find My Why” just by joining my email list HERE. This worksheet will help you quickly identify your WHY. Trust me – you need to know what it is and it’s WAY more than $.
10. Make a plan to HIT YOUR FASTSTARTS – Get ALL the FREE stuff!! Sit down with your sponsor and figure out HOW you can make it happen – how often do you need to host a party and then get ON the phone and book those parties.
YOU DID IT!! Way to check off your SeneGence New Distributor Checklist!
Other Articles You Might Like: