Each of us has undertones to our skin.
This is why the same red lipstick can look SOOOO different on two different faces.
Not knowing your skin undertones causes many a makeup wearer to choose things they DON’T end up loving. Throughout the course of your life – you are most likely going to wear “a bit” of makeup – so let’s get this undertone thing figured out so that whatever YOU choose to put on your face – will always look amazing!!
Let’s Get Started: Finding your skin undertones.
There are many different “tests” you can do to figure out what YOUR undertones are . . .
My Favorite Way – –
Turn your wrists over so your palms are facing UP. You want to look at the skin/veins in the area where you would wear a watch.
- Are your veins blue or purple? If so, then you are cool and will look magnificent in colors with pink or red undertones.
- Are your veins green or olive? If so, then you are warm – and will look INCREDIBLE in colors with yellow undertones
- Can’t tell what colors your veins are? Then YOU are neutral!!! Congratulations – this means pretty much ANY color is going to look good on you!!
I watched a TON of videos . . .
when I was trying to figure out if I was Warm, Cool or Neutral and this one is by FAR my favorite.
She lists the 4 different ways to help you decide. Which one do YOU think is the most helpful?
So, hopefully you now KNOW for certain whether you are Cool, Neutral or Warm!! This will make all the difference as we delve into what makeup is best for you!! The lipstick colors, foundation, eyeshadow colors that you pick are VERY affected by your undertones. Now you can make sure you always get one that will complement and make you look FAB!! Knowledge IS power!!
Want to learn more? Come join me in my ALL ACCESS #backstagepass Lounge! (No Distributors please)
It’s where ALL the magic happens.
Other Articles you Might Like:
- 8 Reasons your Next Foundation SHOULD be SeneGence
- How to Become a SeneGence Distributor
- Top 10 Ways to Use LipSense