DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
In some circles, NEW Easter dresses/slacks are still a part of the Easter Sunday regime. Did you know that this traditions goes back to Constantine in Rome 300AD – where the whole court received NEW clothes on Easter. It became a tradition. For much of history families often shopped only 1-2 times each year for clothing. Doing it Easter emphasized the symbolism associated with the Holiday. Although NEW clothes/bonnets are no longer an expected part of our culture – they are FUN – you can still honor the idea of new beginnings in other ways. For example – give a nod to new beginnings with a fresh makeup look for Easter Sunday. Here are a few of my favorite ideas.
Now – I am IN LOVE with SeneGence Makeup and LipSense – so ALL my suggestions here are with SeneGence – but you can certainly use similar colors you already have at home in your makeup bag. SeneGence ShadowSense (EyeShadow) is AMAZING. If you haven’t yet had the pleasure – you’ve been warned – you’ll LOVE IT and NEED every color!! It blends like a dream and FOR REAL lasts on your eyes ALL day long!!! There are LINKS to every color I suggest if you DO want to grab the SeneGence ShadowSense or LipSense. (You wont regret this!!)
5 Easy, Trendy Makeup Looks for Easter Sunday:
- Neutral – We are all still in love with the idea of “looking” like we aren’t wearing any makeup. Megan Markle MADE this look with her wedding to Prince Harry in 2018. To pull off this neutral look for Easter
2. Pink – the everyday, girl next door look. Looking like the girl next door is NEVER a bad thing and this soft look is perfect for just that.
3. Pastel Perfection – This beautiful soft, pastel look just screams Easter. It doesn’t matter what outfit or colors you are wearing with this look. Everyone is going to notice this soft but present eye and associate it with Easter. Pastels and Easter are synonymous.
Would you love to recreate this look for YOUR Easter Sunday – Grab the items you need HERE: Pink Opal Shimmer ShadowSense, Silver Violet ShadowSense, Turquoise ShadowSense, Mauve Ice LipSense LipColor
Did you already find the PERFECT Look for you?
4. Pop of Color – Don this bright lip and pretty eye to catch the eye of every attendee at your Easter Sunday event. That simple wing and the blend of pink and purple just MAKES this look.
5. Natural Glam – Some of us are just all about the glitter, shimmer and shine that comes with makeup. If that describes you – add in some glitter shadow (YES, SeneGence has some!), mix pearlizer with your foundation (I mix it 1:1 with my foundation) to add the GLOW all over your face and OF COURSE, wear a lip with shimmer in it too!
Or GLAM IT UP by grabbing THESE items: Pearlizer Foundation with Anti Aging Goodies in it, Regular Pearlizer Foundation, Precious Topaz LipSense LipColor, Rose Gold Glitter ShadowSense, Moca Java Shimmer ShadowSense, Sandstone Pearl ShadowSense,
Trendy Easter Makeup Ideas:
Which one will YOU wear on Easter Sunday? If you don’t have the needed colors at home – grab them thru the provided links. I’d LOVE to see the look YOU choose to don on Easter Sunday – so don’t forget to take a picture and post it in the comments!!!! If you have OTHER Trendy Easter Makeup Ideas – share them with me in the comments!!! I love to hear from my readers!!
Want in on MORE things SeneGence? Join my FB Community HERE – it is the BEST and ONLY one you need to be in, you’ll learn SOOOO much and be surrounded by an incredible community!!
- Top 8 Things you need to Spring Clean in your Bathroom
- 15 Things your Teen/Tween Hopes to Find in her Easter Basket
- SeneGence/LipSense Distributor for Vendor Events in Glendale, AZ
- How to Pick the Perfect Red LipSense
- Cream Blush: How & WHY