DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
You know those days . . . you wake up with a zit that wasn’t there the night before – and at first, you freak out and then remember that it’ll be okay because you have Concealer. No matter your age – it’s a necessary makeup product to have on hand. Perfect for those days when blemishes appear out of nowhere or seems to be more red than normal. Don’t worry – you can TOTALLY conceal it with SeneGence Concealer.
SeneGence Concealer Shades:
What are you looking to DO with your SeneGence concealer?
- Cover up Redness – Green Concealer is MADE to cover redness. Dab a bit ON TOP of your foundation RIGHT on your problem area and watch the redness be covered right before your eyes.
- Lighten other products – Mix White Concealer with Shadowsense, LipSense or Foundation to lighten and create a custom color. You can create your own custom blush, shadow or foundation! My favorite tip- mix lipsense with white concealer to create a blush that will “match” your lipcolor.
- Match your skintone – It also comes in Light, Medium, Deep. Use this to hide that blemish. You’ll be amazed at how good the coverage is. I use it to cover tattoos on photo shoots all the time and it works GREAT!!! Grab your SeneGence Concealer Shades HERE: Light, Medium, Deep, White & Green.
Are you looking to conceal ALL OVER redness? Did you know that our Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer has our beloved Green Concealer IN IT?? Want to know more? THIS should help answer any questions you have.
Other Articles you Might Enjoy:
- 8 Reasons Your NEXT Foundation Should be SeneGence
- Why do I NEED a Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer
- What Color Eye Makeup Should I Wear
- How to Exfoliate FACE with SeneGence
- My Favorite GO-TO Makeup Brushes