DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
I LOVE multi-use products! I feel like it adds a lot of value to an item when I can use it in multiple ways. There are SO many ways you can use LipSense and I can’t wait to share them with you!
How to Use LipSense:
- LIPSTICK – ok, this was a given – but you always want to be able to use a product how it is intended . . .
- Layer it – create custom colors by layering it with 1 or 2 other colors. Since LipSense is applied in layers this is very easy to do – just choose another color and use it for one of the layers to change your overall look. With just 2 colors (we’ll call them A & B) look at these options: ABA, ABB, BAB, BAA
- Mix it – another way to create a custom color is to pre-mix the color with another (or multiple) color (s) before applying it to your lips. This method fully changes the overall appearance of the color. (Here is my favorite mixing pallette.)
- Blush – mix a little LipSense with a small amount of white concealer and create a blush that fully complements your lips. It’s so simple and yet, it MAKES your look.
- Eyeliner – Use a small brush (THIS is my personal favorite) to line your eyes with your choice of LipSense colors. Black and brown are typical colors but colored Liner is IN this fall – so take advantage of this fun tip and GLAM up your eyes.
- Brows – use a mascara brush or a brush Like This to apply to your eyebrows and enhance your natural look and add a bit of texture. Natural brows are IN this Fall – so the texture is a trend essential.
- Eyeshadow – did you know you can apply LipSense straight to your eyelids? FOR REALS!! It looks amazing, too!! When blending other shadow on lids as well – make sure LipSense is fully dry before applying shadow.
- Costume Makeup – think Halloween costumes, Face Paint, Dance or Theatre performances. Makeup that lasts all day – sweat-proof, will last thru stage lights, can eat and drink and no touch ups needed at intermission. Go Here for MORE on this.
- Temporary Tattoos – make your kids day and draw some FUN temporary tattoos on them. You can be as creative as you want. Use a small brush to add any details to give your tattoo some dimension.
- Stripes – make some “stripes” with different colors on your hand and be amazed as everywhere you go people ask if you were playing with lipsticks! You can rub your hand and show them how it doesn’t come off. (See, my job is really that easy!) Do it – you’ll never believe how many people you meet have NEVER heard of this amazing product!! Try it – you can JOIN me on this incredible journey HERE. Use my Sponsor ID: 206305
If you are wanting the CURRENT Makeup Trend Guide – make sure you sign up for our Newsletter list.
Head on over and JOIN my ALL ACCESS #backstagepass Lounge for FREE weekly classes and tips & tricks.
Other Articles you might like:
- How to Apply LipSense
- How to Become a SeneGence Distributor
- The Perfect Cosplay & Stage Makeup
- Why you SHOULD use LinerSense with your LipSense
- Personalized Color Recommendations a FREE service I offer.