DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
In Fall – all things pumpkin spice and apple cider appear and signal the beginning of the Holiday Season. The colors we wear in fall often resemble the falling leaves. Our Eye Makeup often follows suit. They prep us for the moments where the weather starts to change and things get a little colder.
SeneGence ShadowSense are the BEST eyeshadow you’ll ever use. They come in a cream to powder formula and I promise, you’ll be wowed by their long-lasting, no smudge, no budge. Can be used as eyeliner, highlighter, contour, blush – your imagination is truly the only limit when it comes to this incredible product. Once applied – you have about 30 seconds to 1 minute to blend how YOU want it to appear. Once the shadow tranfers to its powder form (30 sec to 1 minute) the look you created will LAST until you remove your makeup at the end of the day!
To see ALL the current permanent ShadowSense Colors- GO HERE.
To see ALL the Limited Edition ShadowSense Colors – GO HERE.
To see ALL the ShadowSense Trio Options – GO HERE.
12 Best ShadowSense Looks for Fall
- Fall Vibes Eye Trio – welcome Fall in with this gorgeous eye trio including 3 ShadowSense : Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Copper Rose Shimmer and Garnet. By placing the Garnet in the crease – it creates a SUPER SOFT smoky eye. The copper rose shimmer hints at all things pumpkin soon to come.
2. Olive You Eye Trio – Soft enough for everyday – this trio uses 2 of the same colors as the Fall Vibes Eye Trio – but changse out the contour color for smoked topaz. The Smoked Topaz softens the overall look.
3. Sea Obsidian Eye Trio includes Limited Edition Seafoam Shimmer, Copper Rose Shimmer and Onyx. It is the perfect gateway into Fall from Summer – with the lingering color of LE Seafoam Shimmer. The Copper Rose Shimmer teases that Fall is closing in and the Onyx makes this a smoky eye look. So, place this trio in your back pocket and prepare for the upcoming falling leaves and Jack O’Lanterns that are just around the corner.
4. Eclipse Eye Trio includes 1 Limited Edition ShadowSense : Bandana Shimmer. Added to Copper Rose Shimmer and Rustic Brown – it’s no wonder these 3 colors create such a gorgeous combination. The perfect eye look for everyday or a night on the town.
5. Patina Eye Trio includes Limited Edition Seafoam Shimmer, Copper Rose Shimmer and Garnet. It has a soft nod to the summer by including the LE Seafoam Shimmer and then full on focus on the Fall Leaves with the other two colors. Can’t you just SEE the leaves falling and swirling around in the cold air as its just begun to turn. Maybe even as you are out in your winter coat for the first time this season!
6. Rodeo Eye Quad includes 4 colors : Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Bandana Shimmer, Rustic Brown and Turquoise. Bring out your inner cowgirl with this beautiful quad. Pair it with a jacket with fringe or your favorite pair of winter boots for the win. This bold look will UP your confidence and make you the talk of your friends for the night.
7. Scarlet Eye Trio includes Candlelight, Bandana Shimmer and Rustic Brown ShadowSense. Notice how the Bandana Shimmer is blended into the entire crease line as well as 1/2 the eyelid.. This look is perfect for a night out. I’d use Black/Brown liner to accentuate the eye without making the line look harsh.
8. Leather Girl Eye Trio reminds me of smoky eyes and glamourous nights on the town. We ALL need more of those!! Dress up your look by adding the “drama” of this eye trio to whatever you wear. Get this look by grabbing Moca Java, Rustic Brown and Onyx ShadowSense. Accentuate your eye look by using the Rustic Brown or the Onyx as your eyeliner. Just adds a bit more to the overall look.
9. Heat Eye Trio just screams FALL to me. Talk about leaves changing colors – this eye look is MADE for anyone with blue eyes. Why blue eyes – you ask? Due to Orange being on the OPPOSITE side of the color spectrum – it looks AMAZING against blue eyes. LE Lava Shimmer is SOLD OUT – but could totally use LE Orange in it’s place to recreate this gorgeous look and ROCK your Fall wardrobe. However, know that ANYONE can wear it.
10. Bewitched Eye Trio includes hallmark Fall colors and just the name alone will make you feel ready for Halloween, right! Smoked Topaz Shimmer, Rose Gold Glitter and Onyx will make you have a sparkly, smoky eye – WHO could ask for anything more?? So become bewitched and add this look to your aresenal for this FALL Season.
11. Wicked Eye Trio – the name alone says I HAVE to try it around Halloween, right? The Pink Frost will draw light – so be sure to apply it to the corner of your eye and part of your lid. You could totally use the mix indicated or try it with our LE Indigo ShadowSense for a similar look. I can’t WAIT to try this one on. The Pink is such an unusual fall color that it really stands out to me. So, get a little “wicked” this fall.
12. Howl-iday Eye Trio exemplifies the typical Halloween colors and immediately alludes to all the fun that night brings. Don’t forget to grab this one so you can REALLY celebrate Halloween! With Lava Shimmer being Sold OUT – I highly recommend you grab LE Orange instead so you can recreate THIS!! After all – it’s Halloween!!!
If you know which TRIO’s you just can’t live without this Fall
Text ORDER to 928-482-2407
Interested in keeping up on ALL things SeneGence: new releases, how to use products, seeing LIVE’s?
Join my SUPER FUN FB group NOW – you won’t regret it!!
Other Articles you Might Like:
- Top 12 Winter SeneGence Eye Makeup Looks
- ShadowSense Trios
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes with SeneGence Brush Cleaner
- What Color Eye Makeup should I wear?
- Oasis ShadowSense Collection by SeneGence