DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
Spring celebrates all things new and immediately brings pastel colors to mind. We tend to favor pastels, pinks and brighter colors for the Spring.
SeneGence ShadowSense are the BEST eyeshadow you’ll ever use. They come in a cream to powder formula and I promise, you’ll be wowed by their long-lasting, no smudge, no budge. Can be used as eyeliner, highlighter, contour, blush – your imagination is truly the only limit when it comes to this incredible product. Once applied – you have about 30 seconds to 1 minute to blend how YOU want it to appear. Once the shadow tranfers to its powder form (30 sec to 1 minute) the look you created will LAST until you remove your makeup at the end of the day!
To see ALL the current permanent ShadowSense Colors- GO HERE.
To see ALL the Limited Edition ShadowSense Colors – GO HERE.
To see ALL the ShadowSense Trio Option – GO HERE.
Top 12 Best ShadowSense Looks for Spring
- Be Mine Eye Trio is definitely the first Spring trio you’ll want to add to your list to try this season. It reminds me of unique Valentine Chocolate – the kind you want to savor – it’s so heavenly! It utilizes 2 ShadowSense : Pink Opal Shimmer & Garnet; as well as the beloved Pink Berry Blush for the PERFECT pink hue on your eyelid.
2. Carribean Sun Eye Trio this soft, everyday Spring eye look is created by using 3 ShadowSense colors: Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, LE Shell Glitter and LE Seafoam Shimmer. Notice how the LE Seafoam Shimmer is applied under the eye to give this eye the PERFECT look. It is JUST the right amount of shimmer/glitter.
3. Deep Copper Eye Trio seems to combine the best of Fall, Winter and Spring with this look. You can almost sense the allure of Limited Edition Deep Plum (a winter favorite). The pink frost sings of all that Spring has to offer. The versatility in these colors will accessorize whatever colors you choose to don for Spring. So make sure to add this one to your collection.
4. Concord Eye Trio includes 3 ShadowSense Colors: Pink Frost, Amethyst & Garnet. This look is the PERFECT Smoky Eye Look for Spring with its nod to pastels. Add a Starry Sky liquid liner or a Black Pencil Liner to top it off just right.
5. Jewel Eye Trio is the ideal pastel mix for Spring. Use Pink Opal Shimmer, Silver Violet and Turquoise ShadowSense to make your eyes stand out this season. Dabbing the Pink Opal Shimmer under the browbone brings just the right light to the look.
6. Sugar Eye Trio uses Pink Opal Shimmer, Mulberry and Pink Posey ShadowSense to create this soft-spun Spring look. The shimmer definitely adds to the “spun-sugar” look. Add this by using it along the browbone AND putting a thin layer across the finished look. Don’t forget to add the pink posey under the eye.
7. Boss Babe Eye Trio uses everyday Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Limited Edition Shell Glitter and Granite ShadowSense. Granite will give EVERY look a soft smoky eye (perfect for Spring) if applied to the crease. Dab the Shell glitter all over the lid to really make this look sparkle. Every Woman is a Boss Babe – no matter her job or responsibilities with this beautiful trio.
8. Sunset Eye Trio is a great Spring look that dabs a little Denim in the crease and copper rose shimmer all over the lid. Spring Break brings travel to lots of fun destinations – don this beautiful trio to celebrate wherever YOU go. Whether your Spring Break takes you to the ocean or the mountains- you NEED this look in your arsenal.
9. Voyager Eye Trio is probably my favorite eye look for Spring. It’s the perfect mix of blue, green and all else in between. I am sooo in love with Limited Edition Seafoam Shimmer – and when paired with Smoked Topaz Shimmer and Granite ShadowSense – the end result is a gorgeous, soft Spring look. Take it with you wherever YOU go to become a voyager in your own right this Spring.
10. Pink Camo Eye Trio brings Spring to life. Recreate this look by using Pink Frost, Limited Edition Shell Glitter and Smoked Topaz ShadowSense. The matte Smoked Topaz (a beautiful green) helps to create a soft smoky eye. Add this to your Spring makeup arsenal by grabbing these three shadows today! This is the perfect soft pink smoky eye.
11. Purple Haze Eye Trio includes 3 ShadowSense : Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Amethyst and Smoked Topaz Shimmer. This look brings in a little pastel and shimmer with a touch of smoky green. Perfect to accentuate ANY of the PANTONE Spring Colors, use this eye trio as a soft, everyday look.
12. Serina Eye Trio is a wonderful compilation of pink & purple pastel hues. Limited Edition Shell Glitter makes this look sparkle and shine while the matte finish to both pink frost and amethyst offset it. Serina Eye Trio should definitely be a Spring staple in your makeup “wardrobe”.
If you know which TRIO’s you just can’t live without this Spring :
Text ORDER to 928-482-2407
Interested in keeping up on ALL things SeneGence: new releases, how to use products, seeing LIVE’s?
Join my SUPER FUN FB group NOW – you won’t regret it!!
Other Articles you Might Enjoy:
- Top 12 Summer Eye Makeup Looks
- What Color Eye Shadow Should I Wear
- EyeSense Eyeliner Pencils
- ShadowSense Trios
- Level UP your Lashes with UnderSense
- 5 Trendy Easter Makeup Looks