In Winter we tend to be drawn to colors with warmth in them. Although our eye makeup isn’t made to “keep us warm” it is definitely interesting to note that often the colors we use are deeper than those we chose in spring and summer. Almost in tribute to the weather change, this small pivot in our routine helps us focus more fully on those around us and celebrating the upcoming holidays.
SeneGence ShadowSense are the BEST eyeshadow you’ll ever use. They come in a cream to powder formula and I promise, you’ll be wowed by their long-lasting, no smudge, no budge. Can be used as eyeliner, highlighter, contour, blush – your imagination is truly the only limit when it comes to this incredible product. Once applied – you have about 30 seconds to 1 minute to blend how YOU want it to appear. Once the shadow tranfers to its powder form (30 sec to 1 minute) the look you created will LAST until you remove your makeup at the end of the day!
To see ALL the current permanent ShadowSense Colors- GO HERE.
To see ALL the Limited Edition ShadowSense Colors – GO HERE.
To see ALL the ShadowSense Trio Option – GO HERE.
Top 12 Best ShadowSense Looks for Winter
- Glitter Latte Eye Trio includes 3 ShadowSense colors : Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Moca Java Shimmer and Rose Gold Glitter. All 3 of these shadows definitely shimmer and shine. Create an easy everyday look with these shadows while amping up your GLAM throughout the winter season.
2. Rustic Shimmer Eye Trio includes 3 ShadowSense colors: Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Moca Java and Rustic Brown. With 2 of these having a matte finish – the Shimmer on the Sandstone Pearl will really stand out and draw people to the light on your eye. The Rustic Brown creates a soft, smoky eye that is PERFECT for every Winter occasion.
3. Lumiere Eye Trio includes 1 shimmer – Sandstone Pearl Shimmer; 1 Glitter – Rose Gold Glitter and 1 matte shadow – Garnet. This look beautifully amps up #1 on this list. By adding in the Garnet – you can easily go from day to night or just a bolder day look. Don’t forget to smudge some of the Rose Gold Glitter UNDER the eye to fully re-create this look.
4. Renegade Eye Trio uses 2 matte shadows: Smoked Topaz and Garnet. The addition of Smoked Topaz ShadowSense to this look softens it – and makes it easy to wear everyday if desired. The moca java shimmer is subtle but DOES make a statement.
5. Seduction Eye Trio includes Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Pink Posey (sidenote: also works GREAT as a blush color) and Onyx. AMP up your smoky eye with this gorgeous Seduction trio. The trace of pink REALLY does the job, don’t you think? Adding the shimmer at the base of the lid AND by the brow line cinches this look. Every woman NEEDS this one in her life.
6. Moonstone Eye Trio is one of my favorites. Although this picture shows the garnet used very softly in the crease – I like to add just a bit more – to create a smoky look. Where the denim blends with the silver shimmer – it creates almost an icy blue look which is PERFECT for winter, holiday parties and all things SNOW!!
7. Sleigh Bells Eye Trio includes 3 ShadowSense Silver Shimmer, Granite and Denim. Winter emanates cold weather – and though the meaning of “cold” varies wherever you live – you can almost hear the sleigh bells ringing while looking at this trio – it truly invokes pictures of warm winter jackets and sleigh rides.
8. Peacock Eye Trio includes Rose Gold Glitter, Limited Edition Seafoam Shimmer and Denim. To me, this trio just spells FUN!! It reminds me of Holiday parties, dressing up, really GLAMMING up your look for an event. It might just be your NEXT favorite if you give it a try. Just looking at the spread of colors – doesn’t it TOTALLY bring to mind the peacocks you’d chase at the zoo as a kid. My whole intent was to get them to spread their beautiful feathers so I could sit in awe and stare at their beauty. The simplicity of childhood. LOL.
9. Wine Eye Trio includes 2 Limited Edition colors – which are currently still available : LE Deep Plum, LE Glacier Glitter. It also utilizes onyx to create a beautiful smoky eye perfect for ANY seasonal Winter event. The Glacier Glitter adds a touch of GLAM which, to be honest, just makes it more fun. I mean, when we decide to get all dressed up – it has to be fun, right!!! The Deep plum is SUCH a gorgeous color and will coordinate with almost anything you choose to wear. It is such a versatile winter color.
10. Wonder Eye Trio was created to use all 3 Limited Edition ShadowSense introduced in Winter 2018 : Glacier Glitter, Deep Plum and Candied Cocoa Shimmer (although I might still have a few – you’ll have to message me!) LE Candied Cocoa Shimmer is no longer available – However, if you don’t have it and would like to create a similar look – use Moca Java Shimmer. It won’t be exact – but it will be close enough – you’ll still love the overall look.
11. Christmas Lights Eye Trio contains colors that people everywhere associate with the Holiday. Listed on the trio are 3 products, Sandstone Pearl Shimmer, Cherry Blush and Palm Glitter ShadowSense. Now, you could ALSO use Bandana Shimmer ShadowSense or Red ShadowSense if you have either of those in place of the Cherry Blush. Palm Glitter was a Limited Edition that is NO LONGER available. However, you could easily use Green ShadowSense if you don’t have the Palm Glitter on hand. Don’t you LOVE having options!!
12. New Year Eye Trio includes 3 shadowsense colors: Silver Shimmer, Mulberry and Onyx. I mean, you HAVE to have pink for New Years – and at LEAST a little shimmer, am I right? Plus, a smoky eye is a no-brainer for one of the biggest nights OUT of the year. Winter wouldn’t be complete without a nod to the New Year. So, this trio will make you REALLY stand out as you countdown to midnight and RING in another New Year. If you want to GLAM up this look even more – I would suggest adding Glacier glitter to the inner corner of both eyes (on TOP of your silver shimmer) as well as below the brow bone.
If you know which TRIO’s you just can’t live without this winter
Text ORDER to 928-482-2407
Interested in keeping up on ALL things SeneGence: new releases, how to use products, seeing LIVE’s?
Join my SUPER FUN FB group NOW – you won’t regret it!!
Other Articles you Might Enjoy:
- Top 12 Spring SeneGence Eye Makeup Looks
- What Color Eye Makeup Should I Wear
- My Favorite GO-TO Makeup Brushes
- A Simple Way to Try On Every LipSense Color for FREE
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes with SeneGence Brush Cleaner
- Level UP your Lashes with UnderSense