When I go out in public wearing my “stripes” of LipSense colors on my hand – I often meet people who ask what it is or if I was just picking out lipstick. They are always “WOWed” when I rub my hand and say that I sell it – it’s Lipstick that doesn’t come off. I LOVE this part of my job. Just by being out doing my everyday routine – I am constantly stopped by people. It’s intentional – but even a year and a half into this business – I still am startled when they stop me to ask. (Startled because I forgot I even had them on.) But their next question almost always is, “What’s in it?”. Like they are afraid it’s made of paint thinner or something really bad for you. So, because I know many people wonder . . . I’m going to tell you a little about the ingredients in LipSense.
Key LipSense Ingredients and benefits:
(as listed in the SeneGence, International Product Knowledge Guide )
- Denatured Alcoho l(SD40 Alchohol which is cosmetic grade) – used as a delivery system for the color. There is no preservative in LipSense. It is self-preserved. This liquid delivery system naturally kills germs and bacteria. When some wearers first begin to use the color, they experience a “tingling” sensation on the lips. This is the evaporation process of the Denatured Alcohol felt within the dry cracks of the lips. This sensation disappears as lower layers of skin’s moisture content are restored by the use of the moisturizing gloss.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (Tree Peony): a natural calming plum flower herb
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract: a natural herb used to elevate mood and treat depression.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract (Linden): a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract: Fragrant plant extract that containes terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin
- Mica: an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
- Titanium Dioxide: an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
NOTE: Just as important as what is in LipSense, is what is NOT! LipSense is formulated with no wax, lead or animal by-products.
LipSense is the premiere “WOW” product of SeneGence, International; it will last on your lips for 4-18 hours if applied correctly. LipSense should be used along with our gloss, which is full of Shea Butter. Each LipSense color is waterproof, kiss-proof, smudge-proof, budge-proof AND it DOES NOT dry out your lips!
To find a FULL list of all the ingredients in LipSense, GO HERE.
With our 100% guarantee – what are you waiting for? Go Get’cha some HERE!
Once you’ve got some in your hands, make sure you Learn How to Apply it!! Application is KEY.
Come on over and join me in my #backstagepass lounge! That’s where all the MAGIC takes place!
Other Articles you Might Like:
- Why you SHOULD use LinerSense with your LipSense
- How to Make My Eyelashes GROW . . . with SeneGence Lash Extend
- How to Find the PERFECT Red LipSense
- How to Remove LipSense
- 8 Reasons your Next Foundation should be SeneGence