DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
Circle App with Disney
As parents – we have a love-hate relationship with technology. Ultimately it gives our kids (and us) access to the good, the bad and the ugly. Also – our kids are WAY more in love with technology than we are – – which makes it hard to keep up on which sites they are visiting and how much time they are actually spending online – BUT – there is a solution that will help you reign it in – however agressively you want to in your home AND it won’t break the bank. The answer? Circle with Disney via the Circle app. Here are 10 reasons EVERY parent will LOVE having Circle with Disney in their home.
- Individual Profiles – when you add your family members – you can add specific devices to each individual. You can also attach Filters to each individual based on their age. There is also an ability to customize this.
- Time Limits – you can set an overall time limit per individual per day. Each person in the home has their own “profile” to which their devices are added. Each profile has the ability to set a time limit. So if you allow your kids 1 hour online each day – it counts it for you – and when their time is up – they aren’t able to access the internet any longer. Circle turns it off for you!
- Rewards – – you can give your kids extra time for completing extra chores, getting homework done, practicing musical instruments or whatever suits your fancy. This is a one time reward and can be added to their overall time limit OR can give them a late bedtime as a reward.
- Pause the internet – – at any point in time – you can just pause the internet. You can choose to pause one person’s internet – or the entire house. Comes in handy when you have a child (or a spouse) that’s arguing with you. Just sayin!! But it seriously the touch of a button. It’s like MAGIC!!
- Chores – -There are 3 different chore apps that connect to Circle. One for younger kids (chore monster), one for older(Landra) and then Mothership which is the one parents use to set it all up. Purpose is – you can use the completion of their chores as incentive to reward them with extra internet time or with whatever works for them. You have the ability to create custom rewards for each child.
- Bedtime – SERIOUS – YOU get to set up a time for the internet to be off. It just stops working! Can customize for individual or whole house. It makes bedtime SOOOOO much sweeter!!
- App Time Limits – In addition to the overall time limit – you can micromanage even more – by saying exactly how much of that overall time can be spent on specific apps. For example 20 minutes on YouTube, 10 on musically, etc. You can also put 0 and then they can’t frequent the app at all. GENIUS.
- WIRELESS – Pairs wirelessly to every device that enters your home – even gives YOU updates if you aren’t at home. EX – Brandon’s iphone (your sons friend) has just joined your network. When you get this update and know that your kids aren’t supposed to be home for another hour – you can assume they are ditching school and take action. LOL. You’ll get the update on your phone’s app no matter where you are.
- Offtimes – You can schedule OFFtimes or breaks when the internet isn’t accessible – ex – after school to get homework done. Scheduled family time – NO internet!! Or my favorite – morning break – the computer doesn’t come on until 8:30am – AFTER they have left for school. Keeps them focused and getting ready in the morning.
- Daily Schedule – – You can have a different schedule set up for each day. So when kids are at Piano – no offtime is set right after school – instead it’s set up AFTER they get home from piano. Makes it easy as a parent and you don’t have to do as much micro-managing! Here is my favorite YouTube review about this product. Tells you how to use and set up. AND it’s one of the shortest ones out there!
- Top 5 Makeup Vanity Sets to GIFT to your Teen/Tween
- LIGHT IT UP: How to make your Selfies and Social Media Pics THE BOMB.COM
- TOP 5 Mermaid Makeup Tutorials
- The Choice of Positivity
- How to Determine your Skin Tone