DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
You can “try on” EVERY LipSense LipColor and gloss in a matter of minutes when you download this FREE app brought to you by SeneGence. Although it isn’t EXACTLY the same as trying it on your lips – it gives you a general idea which colors you’d be drawn to purchase.
SeneGence’s SeneLook app is FREE and can be found on both the Apple and the Android App Stores.
SeneGence SeneLook App Instructions:
When you open the SeneGence SeneLook App – there is a welcome message – telling you can try over 50 LipSense shades and glosses using the virtual app.
- Start the App – You start the app by pushing a button at the bottom shaped like a camera. This button immediately opens the SeneCam.
- With the SeneCam activated – you see yourself in the picture and along the bottom are listed the options – LipSense, LipGloss, etc. Currently only the LipSense and LipGloss are working with the promise of more to come with each phase. The App will eventually include the ability to see LinerSense (LipLiner), MakeSense Foundation, Powder, BlushSense, ShadowSense, EyeSense (EyeLiner), BrowSense & LashSense (Mascara). You’ll be able to put on a FULL face to see EXACTLY which products you’ll like best!!
- How to try them on YOU – When you select one of the buttons – either LipSense or LipGloss – color circles appear along the bottom. You can scroll thru the colors – when you click on one – the name appears as well as IT appears on your lips. The colors themselves aren’t “perfect” – since LipSense adapts to your pH and looks very different on different people – no color could be fully accurate in an app. But they are similar.
- Try them on a friend – If you don’t want to try them on yourself – instead of using the SeneCam – you can select SeneImage. The SeneImage brings up a picture of a woman whom you can try all the colors and glosses on. If you want to try it on someone whom you have a picture of – first select SeneImage – then select the camera button with an arrow in it. This button takes you to YOUR phone’s pictures. You can then select the image and try LipSense Colors and Glosses on someone just by using their picture.
- How to Purchase – when you pick THE colors you want to buy – there is a square along the bottom of the picture where the color circles are -in the lower left hand corner – select the square with the tube of LipSense or Gloss in it. It will take you directly to the product information where you can view details and ingredients. Take a minute and write down the NAMES of the products you are wanting. When you are ready to purchase – it says FIND MY DISTRIBUTOR – click this button.
- PLEASE ENTER MY ID #206305 – Haylee Moore – it’ll ask you to confirm that I am your distributor. You can then shop by sending me an email of the products you are wanting or ordering directly from my SeneSite. You can check out on my SeneSite with a credit card – or I can send you an invoice via email. Totally up to you!!
Other Articles you Might Enjoy:
- How to Apply LipSense
- 8 Reasons your Next Foundation SHOULD be SeneGence
- More Fun in the Sun : A SeneGence SeneSun Sunscreen Review
- Top 6 Reasons to Sell SeneGence Makeup and Skincare
- Bella LipSense : LipSense Mixology Photo Series