DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
Easter Basket Ideas for Tweens & Teens?
Filling an Easter Basket gets more complicated as kids age. #truth
Anything with sugar will most likely be a winner – but what else do you put in those baskets?
The Easter Bunny is pretty smart, but even HE gets stumped sometimes!
So, here they are . . .
Top 15 Easter Basket Ideas for Tweens & Teens:
Does your Girl LOVE makeup:
- Caboodle Makeup Case – Every Teen/Tween girl longs for the perfect makeup case. Caboodles are my favorite – the way they fold up and they hold SOOOO much. This Black one with lace is ADORABLE and would look fantastic in ANY girls room. Heck, use THIS as your Teen’s Easter Basket and fill it with ALL the Goodies!!! They’ll be BEYOND thrilled.
These are a few of my teen daughter’s favorite lip glosses.
To see ALL the glosses I currently have on hand go HERE. (THIS collection includes all the Limited Edition glosses that may/may not be available thru SeneGence currently.)
You can see that these are softly tinted and thus, perfect for a tween/teen to wear.
Is your Teen/Tween ALL about her devices:
5. Pom Pom Power Bank/Phone Charger – help her keep her ipod/phone charged and ready to go no matter where she is. (Then you can always reach her – shhhh don’t tell her that part!)
This adorable USB can attach to a backpack or purse!!
6. Wireless Sport-style Earbuds – help her ENJOY her music wherever she is using these functional, sporty earbuds. They will stay in her ears no matter what activity she is pursuing – walking, running, biking or just doing her homework.
7. Selfie Ring Light – help your teen make her selfies and insta-stories AH-MAZING!!! This amazing Light has a cell phone holder AND a selfie light to take perfect pictures and videos. She will go CRAZY over this item in her basket.
Looking for Artsy Ideas:
8. Letterboard – Give your teen a fun way to express herself. This adorable letterboard will allow her to put up quotes & thoughts and to change it as she sees fit. Plus, it’s cute and will definitely add to the decor in her room.
The “Easter Bunny” could even deliver it with a cute saying on it already!!
9. Journal – it’s always fun to see how your tastes/experiences change over time and this simple journal will do just that. With one question for each date – she can quickly answer the question and have a fun way to look back over how her answers change over time.
10. Pens – Every girl loves fun pens and these are THE BEST!!!! Help her add all kinds of color to her world by adding these to her basket!!
Pamper Your Teen/Tween:
11. Bath Bombs – Pamper your teen with these lush, organic bath bombs that’ll nourish her skin and her senses. Make bathing an EXPERIENCE again.
12. Squishees – These cute squishee toys smell delicious and are fun to squeeze. All teens adore them. Add a few to your Teens basket!
13. NEW Waterbottle – Hydro Flask’s are still the IT of waterbottles. Grab your tween/teen a new one! Drinking water is one of the easiest/most important thing you can do for your health. Get her excited about being healthy . . .
Fun Ideas to Make her Room SPARKLE:
14. Sign – get her a sign that will always remind her how much you love her and that the MOST important thing is to be herself! They say that reading something over and over helps you to believe it. Prove them correct by making sure this sign is in your teen’s room.
15. Glitter Lava Lamp – These are so cute as a bedroom light and the glitter is fantastic!! Girls LOVE glitter and this is the perfect addition to every girls bedroom.
Whatever you add to your Tween/Teen’s Easter Basket . . .
I hope you have an EASTER you won’t soon forget!!
Did you like MY Easter Basket Ideas for Teens & Tweens: Girl Edition?
Please comment YOUR favorite IDEA below!! I LOVE to interact with my readers!!!
- Get Fit, Get Healthy: EASY ways to Incorporate fitness into your EVERY DAY!!
- MORE Fun in the Sun: A SeneGence SeneSun SunScreen Review
- Summer Proof your Makeup
- TOP 5 Makeup Vanity Sets for your Tween/Teen
- 6 Gifts Mom REALLY wants from SeneGence/LipSense