DISCLAIMER: Please note that some of the links in this article are affiliate links. In fact, just go ahead and assume that anywhere you see a link, that it’s an affiliate link. There is NO additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase, I will simply earn a small commission for referring you. For more information - please see my Affiliate Disclosure page.
Deciding to get healthy or fit is NOT a new concept. It’s one of the BEST things you can do for your body. They say that doing something for 6 weeks makes it a habit.
However, in all honesty, many of us (myself included) often struggle getting past week 3 & 4
It’s not all about the workout program or the meals you plan.
Often, it’s the little things that help you get past week 3 & 4.
So, get healthy, get fit – but add in some things that’ll help you on your journey.
Here are MY TOP 5 choices to a Healthy New YOU:
- Gaiam’s Ultimate Balance Ball Chair – these chairs REQUIRE you to use your CORE to sit in them. Just sitting and working on the computer, at your desk will require you to be strengthening your core – and we ALL need a strong core!!!!
In fact, grab one for each of your kids as well.
They’ll LOVE sitting in them and WILL fight over who gets to sit in yours – so just grab them their own – squelch the fighting before it even starts!!
Are YOU Ready for #4?
4. Bosu Ball Balance Trainer – this amazing product can be used in SOOO many different ways and provides a great core workout as well as an entertaining medium for fidgety kids. (Fidgety kids can place this under their feet to keep them occupied during dinner or a homeschool lesson. The difference in your child will astound you!!) Work your core in MANY different ways and get a full body workout at the same time.
5. Fit Bit – This is one of the EASIEST and MOST FUN ways to get your steps in. Grab a Fit Bit for each member of your family – you can download the Fit Bit app to your phone or tablet and “RACE” each week to get the most steps. You’ll be amazed at how something sooo simple – really does motivate you and make it fun. Plus, it gets everyone more active which is ALWAYS a good thing.
- Other Articles you Might Like:
- Take Back Control: 10 Reasons Every Parent will LOVE Having Circle with Disney
- Discontinued LipSense Colors
- Sweatproof & Long Lasting Makeup that’ll OUTLAST your Workout
- 8 Reasons your Next Foundation should be SeneGence
- Top 8 Things you need to Spring Clean in your Bathroom