Every season the Pantone Color Institute proudly unveils it’s chosen collection of colors to be highlighted in all things clothing, accessories, makeup and home decor. The 2019 Spring Color Palette was introduced in September 2018 during Fashion Week across the world and today . . . I am sharing my #beloved color collages with all of you! So, without further adieu . . .
2019 Spring/Summer Color Collages
All of the descriptions listed below the collages are directly from The Pantone Color Institute.
Here Come the Spring Colors:
If you aren’t already – you are going to see these colors EVERYWHERE around you in 2019; clothing, purses, swimsuits, earrings, home decor products . . . Most of my Readers – LOVE to save these collages to their phone so that they can “consult” the pics when out shopping and therefore, find accessories that bring these colors into their wardrobe and their homes. Make sure you don’t forget this step!! SAVE THEM – RIGHT NOW!!!! Or Pin them to a Pinterest Board if that is easier!! (Are you a Pinner? Come follow me and let’s PIN together!)
In reference to the Spring Color Palette – Pantone’s exact words are, “The mindset for Spring/Summer 2019 reflects our desire to face the future with empowering colors that provide confidence and spirit; colors that are uplifting; joyful hues that lend themselves to playful expressionism and take us down a path of creative and unexpected combinations.
Bringing together high fashion and street style, the mindset for Spring/Summer 2019 transcends seasonality for both men’s and women’s fashion. Vibrant without being overpowering, highlighted shades illustrate our desire for authenticity and our continued need for creativity and relatable, accessible design”
Each YEAR, Pantone picks one COLOR OF THE YEAR. This color will be present in both the Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter palettes. In 2019 the color is Living Coral. (SO start stocking up on this color NOW!) To learn more about this beautiful color, what it represents and WHY it was picked – READ this short article: Pantone 2019 Color of the Year: Living Coral.
Spring Color Palette Favorites:
I think my two favorites from this Spring Color Palette are: Jester Red and Fiesta.
- Jester Red reminds me of a FALLish Mulled Wine type color – I LOVE that I can bring that into my Spring wardrobe. Look at this LipColor that matches it almost PERFECTLY!!!!!! I know, it’s awesome – click on the image to go GET yours RIGHT now!!!
2. Fiesta? It’s just fun!! It makes me think of summer & flamingos and little pops of orange. This color just screams sunny days to me. (And I couldn’t resist – this LipColor is PERFECTION!!!!) I can’t wait to use these colors to accessorize and expand my wardrobe.
Of all the colors? Which one is YOUR favorite? I LOVE to hear from my readers – please comment below and weigh in on YOUR FAVORITE 2019 Spring/Summer Pantone Color!
- LIGHT IT UP!!!!! Tips to make your Selfies and Social Media pics THE BOMB.COM.
- Get Fit, Get Healthy – EASY ways to incorporate fitness into your EVERY DAY
- Sweatproof Makeup & Long Lasting Makeup that’ll OUT-LAST your Workout
- Attraction Marketing: HOW to Attract the Customers YOU want
- How to Pick the Perfect Red LipSense