SeneGence Climate Control
3 Reasons You NEED to add it to your SkinCare Routine:
#1 Proper Hydration – provides extra moisture when your skin needs it the most, helps with changing climates, traveling, etc.
- Evening Primrose Oil – great herbal remedy often used to treat eczema and other skin conditions
- Jojoba Seed Oil – fabulous moisturizer
- Sandalwood Oil – helps with chapped, dry and even inflammed skin – SO hydrating and moisturizing
- Seaweed Extract – aids the skin in skin repair, very hydrating and protects skin from the sun
- Sodium Hyaluronate – known anti-aging product
Ready for the science? Sensitive skin typically lacks moisture at the cellular level – this lack of moisture causes dryness – then irritation. Climate Control helps restore the moisture to these cells, soothes the irritated cells and relieves dryness.
#2 Anti-aging properties – the “DualSense” Delivery enhances the anti-aging effects
What makes Climate Control unique?
Our DualSense Delivery System Technology.
- The top layer is a clear, almost oily looking layer (SenePlex Complex). SenePlex Complex (in a nutshell) increases the rate your cells rise to the surface resulting in super soft, BEAUTIFUL skin. To learn MORE about SenePlex Complex – check out THIS article.
- The bottom layer is a gelantinous looking formula (SelPlex Complex) mixed with a large amount of Sodium Hyaluronate. This specific formulation allows (when combined all together) for the skin to receive beneficial ingredients the cells need that cannot be created by the human body – like essential fatty acids.
Now that you’ve acknowledged the two distinct layers – vigorously shake the bottle (and I DO mean vigorously) until the BLUE color inside becomes an icy blue and you can no longer see that there are two layers.
This act of vigorous shaking – mixes the two complexes together and activates the ACTIVE ingredients in SenePlex. This way the active ingredients become active when YOU mix them.
*It’s also important to note that any time you apply Climate Control to your skin – it should be immediately followed with Daytime or Evening Moisturizer or SeneSerum-C. This helps “seal” the Climate Control into your skin and and allows your body to fully take advantage of the moisture it is given.
#3 Great Skin – Within 8 weeks of consistent usage – the cellular renewal cycle begins to increase in the skin and beautiful, moist skin becomes YOUR reality
Want to see Incredible Results in YOUR Skin:
(our products are meant to work together and you’ll see the biggest difference if you are using them together! One set of skincare will last you 4-6 months – want to know what makes our skincare “stand out amidst the crowd”?)
- Cleanser HERE,
- Daytime Moisturizer HERE,
- Evening Moisturizer HERE,
- and don’t forget Eye Cream HERE.
- Add a bottle of Climate Control HERE and get started on your way towards your BEST skin ever!!
If you aren’t sure which set of skincare would be best for your skin – CONTACT ME. I’d love to help you get the best one for you!!
If you want to learn more . . . come join my Facebook Community!
Other Articles you Might Like:
- Anti-Aging Products that REALLY work – Turn Back Time . . .
- How to Exfoliate your Face with SeneGence: Polishing Exfoliator vs. Facial Resurfacer
- Top 5 YouTube Videos: How to Eat without Ruining Your LipStick
- The Perfect Makeup Travel Bag
- Always Pretty in LipSense Pinks