How many of you have worn false lashes? Lash Extentions? Some of us wear them occasionally and for some of us they are a DAILY part of getting ready! Eyelashes can make us feel alluring and sure of ourselves. The absence of them, or less of them than we’d like can make our self-confidence plummet. For various reasons, many of us seek out HOW to make our lashes grow! If you are to do a pinterest or google search for this – they’ll come back with ALL sorts of ideas: Vaseline, Castor Oil, all natural serums created by combining multiple products together as well as the TOP Lash Growth Serums on the market today.
FACT: Lash Shedding is normal – & you’ll experience EVEN more loss of lashes in your 40’s and 50’s.
Can’t I DIY it?
Although you might be tempted to grab some of these internet ideas and try them – here are a few IMPORTANT tips you should know FIRST.
- Don’t use Castor Oil – it is cheap and can be acquired fairly easily – but there is NO evidence to suggest it stimulates eyelash growth and quite simply – it’s NOT MEANT FOR YOUR EYE. Use of this so close to your eye is risky as it can lead to eye irritation or much worse. Don’t tempt fate!
- Should I use Mascara? – YES!! I’m sure you’ve read how mascara will dry out your lashes and prevent them from growing. As long as you are washing your face at the end of the day, removing all the makeup remnants (esp mascara) AND replacing your mascara every 3 months to inhibit bacterial growth – you are FINE!!
- Pick a Lash Growth Serum you feel good about! *Be wary of those with prostaglandin as an ingredient. This is a drug that has some possible long-term effects you should be aware of: dry eyes, dark eyelids, puffiness and possibly change of eye color. My vote: SeneGence’s Lash Extend!
- Many growth serums have been around for years, never changed their formulas and still include this ingredient. Knowledge is POWER, my friends.
There are many options – even Latisse – requires a prescription – but is well-known (almost a household name).
With the trending focus being on Natural Makeup – you want a product that will grow your lashes – while they remain natural looking. (It’d also be a bonus if you could avoid all the potential nasty side effects.)
OK – So, let’s talk about SeneGence Lash Extend!
- SeneGence Lash Extend grows your lashes 25% longer & fuller in only 2 weeks.
- It is formulated with our special ingredient: SenePeptides. SenePeptides are active peptides with anti-aging properties that stimulate increased keratin production = Hair Follicles grow FASTER, THICKER & LONGER.
- It IS NOT formulated with drugs like prostaglandin/prostaglanoids – which IS found in MANY lash serums available today. This means – It’s SAFE to use. No concerns about the long-term side effects associated with these drugs.
- Apply to base of lashes so it FLOWS down between the shafts.
- Apply 2/day until desired length is achieved.
- Once desired length is achieved – Maintain length by applying 2/day , 2-3 times/week to maintain.
SeneGence Lash Extend comes in 3 “colors”. CLEAR – is suggested for those growing their lashes. Then when you are maintaining – you can use the black or brown LashExtend in place of eyeliner each morning.
*Product can also be used on brows – look at this amazing growth while using the clear serum on brows.
Whether you start with Lash growth or Brows – you are going to LOVE this product – go grab yours HERE now!
Want to figure out which Eye Makeup colors will LOOK best on you? Go HERE.
Join my ALL ACCESS #backstagepass Lounge HERE – it’s where ALL the magic happens!
(For REALS!! Monthly discounts – Shhhhhhh! It’s only for Lounge members.)
Other Articles you might be interested in:
- What Color Eye Makeup Should I Wear?
- Top 5 Makeup Vanity Sets for your Teen/Tween
- 6 Gifts Mom REALLY wants from SeneGence/LipSense
- How to Clean Makeup Brushes with SeneGence Brush Cleaner
- How to Determine Your SkinType