8th Grade Graduation is a right of passage for most American teenagers. It is a small taste of what is to come as they face the possibility of multiple graduations in their futures: High School, College, Grad School, etc.
Most 8th Graders graduate at age 13/14. Often, they are still fairly new to makeup – or are relying on parents/siblings or even friends/YouTube for their knowledge. MANY wonder what is age appropriate when it comes to makeup for such an event. They want to look their best and even “amplify” their best features – which is what makeup is meant to do. Overall they are looking for appropriate makeup looks for 8th grade. So, here are my TOP Makeup Ideas for 8th Grade Graduation.
- Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer (CCTM)– If BB and CC cream had a baby and included ALL the wonderful things about them – the result would most definitely be SeneGence’s CCTM. It comes in 3 shades: light, medium and deep. Some of the bonuses of CCTM:
- has green concealer in it
- SPF 15 equivalent (natural version)
- Seneplex Complex (see THIS article for more information)
- sheer coverage – perfect for most teen skin
- suitable for all skin-types, including acne prone.
- delightful, soft, rose-water smell
2. Green Concealer – Green Concealer is PERFECT to cover up any blemishes that crop up as they typically do in teenager skin. Green is the perfect opposite for red – it helps to reduce any redness. SeneGence Corrective Color Concealers are always applied AFTER foundation. Apply your foundation and then stipple the green concealer on top of any visible redness. If needed – you can top off with a touch of foundation to completely blend. (This can be used to achieve ANY makeup looks for 8th grade)
3. Silver Rose Powder – the perfect dusting on every teenager’s cheek. Enough color and glitz and yet soft enough for every girl’s cheek
4. Lips – Lips finish a look. They are the thing that tie a look together. LipSense by SeneGence is definitely my #1 for Lip Makeup Looks for 8th Grade. A soft, barely-there lip is perfect for 8th grade graduation. BONUS: by using LipSense – the LipColor will last on your lips for 4-18 hours and won’t transfer as you change in/out of your dressing gown. Which one? That’ll depend on your preference and skintone. If buying LipSense for the first time – make sure you purchase a Glossy Gloss (to seal in the color) and an Oops Remover – which will remove the color at the end of the day as well.
Pick the one that’ll look most natural on you and WOW your entire class at Graduation.
Eye Makeup Looks for 8th Grade
5. Mascara – Lashes frame your face. SeneGence reformatted their mascara (10/18). Choose either waterproof or water resistant LashSense VolumeIntense Mascara so YOU can focus on celebrating and NOT worrying if your mascara is running. Enjoy these graduation moments with friends, family, teachers and even shed a few tears – because let’s face it – you’re growing up!
SeneGence’s UnderSense takes the lashes you’ve been blessed with and pulls them up and out and holds them there. Then, when you apply LashSense VolumeIntense Mascara on top of the dry UnderSense – your lashes look AMAZING!! There is also a Lash Growth Serum in the Mascara AND the Undersense. (This makes it a NO-BRAINER!)
6. EyeShadow – Something soft and fairly neutral with a bit of shimmer perfectly fits the bill. Give yourself “the girl next door look” for your graduation. Moca Java Shimmer ShadowSense is the PERFECT neutral color.
You may certainly use a trio – but Moca Java Shimmer will go with anything and adds to the simplicity of this over all look.
The MOST Important thing for 8th Grade Graduation is to be comfortable in your own skin. If you want to include a few or all of these ideas – it’s up to you!!! None of these are going to be TOO much! It is normal to want to “dress it up” a bit for such a special occasion. If you aren’t sure how to apply one or more of these items – ask a parent, an adult, a sibling or a friend. OR consult YouTube. You can checkout MY YouTube Channel HERE. Just Be YOU! And Be proud of WHO you are. Graduating from 8th Grade is a big step! You GO GIRL!!!!
Ready to go shopping for the products in this Article?
You can grab yours HERE:
- CCTM Light
- CCTM Medium
- CCTM Deep
- Green Concealer
- Silver Rose Powder
- Nude Pink LipSense
- Pink Champagne LipSense
- Cappucino LipSense
- Bombshell LipSense
- Beige Champagne LipSense
- Kiss Me Katie LipSense
- Glossy Gloss
- Oops Remover
- UnderSense 3n1 Lash Primer
- Black VolumeIntense Mascara
- Black Brown VolumeIntense Mascara
- Black VolumeIntense Waterproof Mascara
- Black Brown VolumeIntense Waterproof Mascara
- Moca Java Shimmer ShadowSense
- How to Exfoliate Lips with LipSmooth
- Summer-PROOF your Makeup
- Sweatproof, Long Lasting Makeup that will OUT LAST your Workout
- Take Back Control: 10 Reasons Every Parent will LOVE Having Circle with Disney
- Top 5 Makeup Vanity Sets for your Teen